ISOHA Network members may also be interested in opportunities offered by the Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH), or the Planetary Health Alliance (PHA)
Learn How to Implement One Health
- AFROHUN & HORN Project courses: freely available to all – requires a free account
- YouTube Playlists curated by our team
- Planetary Health Alliance and Consortium of Universities for Global Health resources
- Modules for K-12 Learning: One Health Lessons and OHC’s Resources
Planning a One Health Event?
- Event-Planning Guide and event proposal Example
- Ideas & Guides for OH sessions: Freely-available SEAOHUN and AFROHUN/OHCEA Modules, and Case Studies from CUGH
Starting and Running a One Health Club
- Club Start-Up Toolkit – Manual on starting and operating a OH club
- Reach out to your continent representatives or any nearby clubs for help on starting and running your own.
One Health Advocacy
Anything we missed above? Tell us about it below!
Please let us know if we can improve these resources, or with any questions, at email@example.com